- Consistent in producing outstanding results.
- Fully equipped laboratory and equipment.
- Highly experienced and qualified faculty members.
- HOD with vast industrial and technical expertise.
- Overall intake of students.
- Team work.
- Good Staff retention.
- Industrial visits for students.
- Student development program
- Courses which improves soft skills of student.
- Faculty development program
- Entrepreneurship development program
- Sufficient internet facility
- Department library with varied range of books
- Competition between engineering college
- Leading college with more intakes
- Lack of innovative thinking in students.
- Industries and companies providing low salary for fresher’s
- Increasing passed out student’s population each year
- Inclination of students towards arts and science group
Future Plans of the Department:
- Providing high profile job opportunities
- Making the department paperless
- Making the department – digital
- Developing students innovative thinking
- Closing the gap between industry and institute
Mechanical Engineering Association Objective: To shape the students in Technical, Professional and Managerial skills, and to bring in industrial personnel for interaction Programs: About 10-15 programs per year will be organized
Research Activities are carried out in the following Areas : Heat Transfer Enhancement Low Energy Space Cooling Functionally Graded Materials Natural Ventilation using Solar Energy Hybrid Solar Hot Water Systems Flexible Mechanics Service Quality Management Vibration Analysis of Rotating Systems