- Well qualified & experienced Faculty strength.
- Motivation of students
- Good Lab facilities
- Faculty Retention
- Giving Value added courses to students.
- Applying for AICTE sponsored programmes.
- Allowing in plant training and industrial visit.
- Attending international/National seminars and conferences.
- Providing opportunity in innovation and enhancing knowledge.
- Strategies of teaching methodology.
- Improving first graduate students.
- Molding students to corporate cultures.
- Improving student’s interest in research.
- Adapting to the new technologies.
Future Plans of the Department:
- To propose PG courses.
- Focusing on 100% results and placements
- Motivating the students and faculty members for funded and research projects
- Dissemination of innovative technologies to the rural society
- Creating awareness about the entrepreneurship
EEE Association Objective: To shape the students in Technical, Professional and Managerial skills, and to bring in industrial personnel for interaction Programs: About 10-15 programs per year will be organized
Research Activities are carried out in the following Areas : Application of Power Electronics on Power Quality Maintenance Intelligent Control Techniques for Electrical Drives Applications of Advanced Power Electronics Devices for Drives Control Nano-Materials in High Voltage Engineering Fuel cells in Power Generation Industrial Automation and Control