- Resourceful management
- Sophisticated environment and facilities
- Extremely skilled, experienced and qualified faculty members.
- HOD with enormous industrial and technical expertise
- Steady in producing outstanding results
- Fully equipped laboratory and equipment as per syllabus
- Team work with all effort
- Students have participated in industrial visits in and around Tamilnadu
- Industrial visits for students
- Student development program
- Courses which improves soft skills of student
- Faculty development program
- Entrepreneurship development program
- Sufficient internet facility
- Competition between engineering college
- Leading college with more intake
- Lack of innovative thinking in students.
- Industries and companies providing low salary for fresher’s
- Inclination of students towards arts and science group
Future Plans of the Department:
- Providing high profile job opportunities
- Making the department paperless and digital
- Developing students innovative thinking
Civil Engineers Association - Geocon Objective: To shape the students in Technical, Professional and Managerial skills, and to bring in industrial personnel for interaction Objective: To build the students confidence along with the Technical skill, and to give a platform for implementing their real time ideas. Programs: About 8-10 programs per year will be organized.
Special Features Total Station (Surveying Instrument) A total station is a combination of an electronic theodolite and an electronic distance meter. Nowadays this instrument is commonly used in a constructional field. Used to measure Angle, Distance, Coordinate, Resection, Setting out, etc. The data is easily transferred to a computer where it can be used to generate a map. Recording data-Recording Menu.. Transferring the required data with SFX Function.