- Adequate Budget and Utilization
- Well Experienced and Qualified Faculty and Staff as per Norms
- Well maintained Theory Course Files and Laboratory Manuals.
- Well equipped Class Room with Audio Visual Aids
- Student’s Placements in Core areas.
- MoU’s with Leading Industries
- To promote Research activities for all Faculties and Students by using VLSI Laboratory
- Preparing the students with different rural backgrounds
- Predicting the future trends in core industry placements
- Improvement of communication skills of students.
- Achieving 100% students’ placement through campus recruitment
- To prepare employable students on the face of ever changing technology and thrust areas
Future Plans of the Department:
- To make all Class Room in the department as E-Class Rooms
- To files for patents
- To apply for more Research Project from various Funding Agencies
- To provide more Industry-Institution Relationship for time needs of the Industry as Student / Faculty projects.
- To have more number of MoU’s with Industries and Foreign Universities
- To create more number of Research Laboratories
Mechanical Engineering Association Objective: To shape the students in Technical, Professional and Managerial skills, and to bring in industrial personnel for interaction Programs: About 10-15 programs per year will be organized
Research Activities are carried out in the following Areas : Heat Transfer Enhancement Low Energy Space Cooling Functionally Graded Materials Natural Ventilation using Solar Energy Hybrid Solar Hot Water Systems Flexible Mechanics Service Quality Management Vibration Analysis of Rotating Systems